At Northeast GI our comprehensive services are designed to diagnose & manage gastrointestinal disorders, including:
- Colonoscopy for colorectal cancer screening and management of cancer and polyps as well as controlling lower GI tract bleeding.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper Endoscopy for ulcers, reflux disease, swallowing disorders and more.
- APC (Argon Plasma Coagulation) Laser therapy as well as Resolution clipping for gastrointestinal bleeding.
- Management of Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Diagnosis and Management of chronic diarrhea and constipation.
- Management of all types of hepatitis and other liver diseases, including evaluation for liver transplant referral.
- Video capsule endoscopy for evaluation of obscure causes of anemia, chronic abdominal pain, weight loss, etc.